Top 10 Reasons to Upgrade to Digital X-Ray
The benefits of digital x-ray are varied and many. We know your time is valuable. As such, we have provided the following concise list to address some of our customers' most frequently asked questions.
- Higher quality, higher resolution images with the ability to enhance images with easy-to-use software tools.
- Reduced radiation dose. Digital x-ray reduces dose by as much as 50%-70%.
- Immediate viewing. Image acquisition and viewing are nearly instantaneous, taking just seconds.
- Environmentally-friendly. Digital x-ray eliminates the need for film, processing, and other consumables.
- Ease of use. Digital x-ray is more forgiving of over- and under-exposure.
- Digital x-rays can often be corrected without retakes.
- Easy storage and transmission of images.
- Improved patient experience.
- Time savings. Digital x-ray improves workflow and increases overall efficiency.
- Cost savings over time. Digital x-ray has a lower total cost of ownership compared to conventional x-ray.
Please feel free to visit the articles section of our website, where we have included numerous helpful articles for your reference. Have more questions? Give ExamVue a call at (516) 654-6955 today.